Thursday, July 31, 2003

Suicidal spirit: Call to death.

Oh death, I need your cold embrace
I just don't think I can handle this
Too many scars that cannot be erased
Addicted to sorrow's sweet, dark kiss
There is nothing left inside
I have nothing left to give
All these tears are left uncried
And I don't think that I will live
Through all this this pain
Never-ending crimson rain
And all this strife
Hypnotized, seducted by the knife
Death, come now, I'm yours to claim
I'm sick of this nothing that you call life
I can't find love
I've looked everywhere
And I've had enough
Of the sun's bright glare
Come, take me now
Surronded and lonely
Seems you're the only way out
Come, loving and slowly
Let me fade away
Into the black night
I can't take another day
I'm giving up the fight...

No comments: