Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Perfectly little girl.

Anna - why do you taunt me?
Every night you sit and stare,
I can feel you there.
Anna - do you hate me?
You're saying you love me
So why are you screaming?
Anna - where did you you come from?
I don't remember inviting you here,
Why am I the one you're choosing?
You'll suck the life out of me...

She's here and she's not leaving.
Her arms are wrapped so tightly,
Suffocating - she's squeezing.
Everything is leaving me,
And she shall consume me.
She is taking everything.
Anna - what are you doing?...

Perfection is her only aim.
Anna - it's a deadly game.
You know that I cannot attain,
This sickly goal you've set for me,
But I can't blame this on you.
Anna - I know you're screams hold truth.
You're only harsh for my own good.
Anna - you know I love you...

No comments: