Monday, September 15, 2003

Time to let me go.

...Mommy, I'm sorry
I didn't mean to hurt you
But you've gotta start seeing things
From my point-of-view...

...I can't do it anymore
I feel so godamn fake
Innocence crumbles to the floor
'Cause it's more than I can take...

...Mommy, I'm sorry
That I caused you pain
But it's over now
I'm not coming back again...

...I have to get out of here
I can barely breathe
I have to face my fears
It's time for me to leave...

...Mommy, I'm sorry
I know you can't understand
But it'll make sense someday
I'll explain it as best I can...

...You knew it had to happen
I've told you over and over again
With every begining comes an end
And whatever ends must again begin...

...I'm tired of my bitter weeping
I have to go to be free
I need to find my meaning
I've gone in search of me...

...Mommy, I'm sorry
But you have to let me go
It's too late now
There's no point in saying no...

...You'll know where I am
I'll be back for you someday
I know you understand
Everything will be okay...

...I can't take all this pressure
I'm jsut trying to survive
I can't take another lecture
I must die to stay alive...

...Now don't you cry
Or do something you'll regret
I promise you I'm fine
And I won't be hard to forget...

No comments: