Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Seduced.

A delicate life
Broken inside
A slave to her world
You hear her cry:
"I dreamed of you
And woke up crying
Oh sweet illusions
I dreamed you loved me!"...

She's so confused
She fears it's a lie
What's there to lose?
The sparkle in your eyes
She's afraid of the pain
She'll bring upon you
And she cannot contain
Her soul's decieving truths...

Shred the lives
Of those who love
The plans they contrive
Are just not enough
For love on its own
Is unable to stand
Hate roughly corrodes
With velvet coated in sand...

A slave to her world
Broken inside
A delicate life
You hear her cry:
"Hold me, kiss me!"
But you turn to leave
"Won't you miss me?
Was this all just a dream?"...

Twisted fears
Warped by fate
And crystal tears
Will recreate
This clear shield
These diamond walls
And to her knees
She bitterly falls...

Her haunting elegance
Brings strife to all
Her mysterious radiance
Will cause you to fall
For she is a disease
You've proven this to her
Ignore her desparate pleas
Or be killed by her...

No comments: