Monday, December 1, 2003

You don't care.

You knew what to say to take away the pain,
But then you went and brought it right back again!
You were exactly,
What I needed,
You were the last thing,
That I needed!
I'm sorry if I made your life a living hell,
I'm sorry that I dragged you into my living hell,
But you caught me at the wrong time!
And I didn't mean to hurt you...

But you lied to me,
And I don't know how to handle it!
'Cause you lied to me,
And I'm sorry to be a bitch about it!
Why did you say it?
When you knew it was all shit?
And why do I still love you?

When I close my eyes,
There you are,
And a tear escapes my eye,
Because the memory of you,
Tears me up inside...
I'm sorry that you have to regret me,
But goddamn, please don't forget me!
I hate it, but I'll always love you...

Can you see what you've done to me?
Do you care?
I'm sorry I wasn't what you wanted me to be!
And I still care...
I'm sorry that my timing was off,
I'm sorry to about this all wrong...

But I can't take this right now!
When I just need arms to fall into...
You've just given me more to fight now!
And I just need to break down...
'Cause I've been bein' strong,
For so fucking long...
I'm sorry I lashed out at you,
I just don't know what to do!

Just shut-up a goddamn second!
I need to just work this all out in my mind...
Can't you just hold me for a minute?
This'll all work out in time...
But now is not the time!
If you were me for a bit,
You'd understand all the shit I've said...

But I can't stop missing you...
And my dreams won't stop kissing you...
I'm sorry to take so long,
To get over it,
But I'm not as strong,
As I used to be...
Is this the reason you can't love me?

No comments: