Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All this time I could've been ruling the world.

How easy would it be?
I have all the power I need.
Everything move you make is in the palm of my hand.
I could crush you so easily.
Your body, your soul, they're mine.
I control what you see of me.
You think I'm graceful, confident, inspiring.
But this is the real me -- my core.
My motivations lie in your suffering.
That look in your eyes.
The pain reads so easily.
And I mirror you as I say that I'm sorry.
But this power is making me high.
And the scent of your blood brings a smile to my lips.
How easy it is to use you.
I can train you to touch me in all the right ways.
And when you demand too much.
When you demand commitment.
That is when you will see her — me.
Granite eyes, an evil grin.
Words that are salt in your wounds.
And one last kiss, the fatal shot to the head.
One by one, I can dangle your passions in front of you.
Fall under my spell.
Mysterious.
You were always so curious.
Enough to follow me straight into hell.

No comments: