Thursday, May 24, 2007

Error.

Silence. Shock. Didn't I just think my way out of this one? Wasn't everything okay last night? Not anymore. And what do you mean -- what does this mean -- what do you mean? Stay strong. It's gonna be okay. In the end it's all gonna be alright. But I'm here now. I'm here with the cravings... The wine. The wine and the pills. The blades. But I know I can't go back there now. So, you see, square one isn't much of an option. These tears, this heat -- where is this coming from? Everything was supposed to be okay. The trust was there, fragile, and broken now, again. Where are your eyes? Where are your hands? Where is this place your attempting to leave me at? I feel chained. I want nothing more than to run and embrace, and the worst part is I feel it might make a difference. God, another chance. Does life really offer no second chances? Why won't this erase? Goddamnit, why won't this go away? What are these stains, and what the hell am I wearing? God, do you remember those days, those nights? Do you remember the rush, the fall? The wind, the wind, and nothing. What is it that's broken? Why does everything I touch rust and rot away? Where are you going? Oh, wouldn't this be better if we were together and holding each other through the pain? Who is this other, and where is the hole that you're filling? What the hell are you doing? Come back, come back, and dance with me. I promise it will all be okay. Let me kiss you again, baby, I promise we can make it okay.

No comments: