Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't you dare interpret this without my dictionary.

You're not a life experience to be had, my dear. I'm not using you for the sake of my adrenaline's needs. Sometimes I wander far beyond the dimensions I'm allowed. Beautiful words for their sake have cut deep into my eyes. Do rubescent pupils prove my penitence? Reaching for sense, I find none. Regret at weaving tangled webs, and no way out alive. Pinching nerves to try to see what I have done. I'm dead, it seems, and funny that I asked you such a thing. A better answer should have been received before I plunged into the black hole of twisted dreams not meant to repeated in the morning. Dreams not remembered in the daylight, unless you're one to remember everything. Don't play sick games if you're offended. Scream and scrape the layers off my scaly skin. I've never been a mind reader, and neither has anyone else. So don't be surprised when we're both wrong on the first try. Please run it by me before you brush me off so quickly. I was spinning, and seeing things inside my eyes. I try to tell you, too late, that my brain is warped tonight. I'm whipping back to darkened nights on charter buses. Traps were laid so I would be the whore. And she was so much nicer than I could hope to be. Don't think about yourself and I'll be fine, he said. But in the end he liked the things he could control, and I'm left dumbfounded. You're not that way, you're not that way, you're not that way. I don't read minds, and I can't say what you want me to. Just tell me what I meant, and I'll deny it. Please, tell me what I said, and I'll forsake it.

No comments: