Sunday, March 23, 2003

Cut.

Life's too much for me,
Drowning in a bloody sea,
These crimson stains that I've made,
Everything I feel is in the blade.
I'm cut,
Caught between life and death,
Caught up,
Just struggling for a breath,
'Cause this makes no sense,
That I'm never content.
My life is killing me,
And I'm afraid I'm to blame,
I've caused myself to bleed,
Now these scars are all that remain...

I want to cry these scarlet tears into a permanent sleep,
And fly away from this violence into a never-ending dream...

Death can be tempting,
When life is hell,
I just need a different setting,
Where I can come out of my shell.
Full of shame,
Pain and guilt,
I'm going insane,
And I just want to melt,
Into his arms,
While I scream and cry,
And he keeps me from harm,
While I find comfort in his eyes...

I cut myself to take away the pain,
And thses crimson drops fall like rain...

I just want to be held tight,
I need to know he really cares,
I need a break from this fight,
Won't you try to mend these tears?
Just try to understand,
The pain I'm in,
And hold out your hand,
To help me through this sin.
It's hard to avoid,
The unavoidable,
Can't we destroy,
The indestructible?...

Hold me in your arms and tell me everything's okay,
Please love me enough to never go away...

Someone please love me,
I'm just so stressed,
Can't anyone see,
Why I'm such a mess?
I don't know why,
I feel this way,
But please hold me while I cry,
And soothe this haunting pain.
I'm disgusted with myself,
And I'm so confused,
Talking doesn't help,
Is there anything left for me to lose?...

These delicate wings, will they ever fly again?
You know that this life is far too young to end...

No comments: