Thursday, March 27, 2003

The world's angel.

You dwell on the dark
But you're surrounded by light
Pain's made it's mark
And now you hide in the night
I know how you feel
I've been there too
Life seems surreal
This world is cruel

When you eat at all you throw it up
Committing a slow suicide
Your arms and wrists you cut
As you keep it all inside
Don''t you know it's not too late
These scars will heal in time
They've tried to chain you down with hate
But I know that you can fly

You think you can't cope
And claim you're worthless
Can't you see that there's hope
And that your life isn't worthless
I'll always be there
Don't you believe me
When I tell you I care
I'll be the friend you need

How can you be so sad
When I see joy deep within your heart
I know that life's been bad
But you can have a fresh start
The tears you've cried are not in vain
I understand your strife
Yes I know I see your pain
Can't you see the beauty in your life

The world needs an angel
And that angel is you
Sorrow tries to strangle
But I know you'll see it through
The angel of the world
Spreading inspiration and love
And as your life is unfurled
Everyone can see that your sent from above

No comments: