Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-change me, baby: An adventure in indifference and horirble defeats.

Something's wrong. Something's so very wrong in here. It's all off. All off. The way I felt in the beginning, has it changed? Everything's shifting, shifting, shifting. Changes, are they always for the better? Your eyes, his eyes, what about mine? Has this changed the way you see me? Have we come to a better understanding of the things that will pass us by? Oh, how strong must this attraction be? The poles are opposite, that's for sure. Pushing, pulling. Currents rearranging themselves for something better, we hope. When will you give me the sky? Safety, safety, you're just so comfortable. Can I make myself shed your warmth for what I know I want? Was it you I had this conversation with? I can never tell if I was imagining or not. You always act like nothing happened. Can you tell me why? Tell me why it has to be this way. Kissing in the dark and waking to find that they never wanted it. Overbearing, overbearing, the things that aren't myself at all are keeping you away. God, I see you through this fence, and it's killing me. Oh, my love, shine on. Hope lives on for you. My system is merely cleansing itself for something beautiful. Sacred. Will you be my religion? Stop. Step back. Away from me. Slowly now, for this is fragile. Ever so, fragile. Her lips. What do you crave? Indulge yourself, my dear, but if it's not me that you seek, please, do not parade your joy in front of me. You're ever so indifferent. But I can hear it in your voice. Where has your passion gone? Have you yet to discover it? Oh, how tragic, that you would've lived this long. Am I writing beyond my age again? Oh, sweetie, you terrify me. No more reflections, let's move on. I'm sick of always searching, let's just go for a walk. No intentions. What are your intentions? Please, baby, tell me you have a plan.

No comments: