Monday, January 22, 2007

If you tolerate the poison I'll just stab you through the heart.

Amuse me, my love.
Inspire something wonderful.
Be free, my love.
Don't let my words burn your soul.
Don't let my teeth sink deeper than you can handle.

Do you even care where his hands have been?

Sit still, my love.
This struggle will lead to nothing.
If only you would let the wind brush against your cheek.
If only you would let this be.

Do you even know what you're killing in me?

You are to me what I am to him.
So who is it that you hate the most?
Everything would be so perfect if one of you would die.

Where is she?
The girl I must be to get me through this time where I must not be myself.
I ruin everything.

Would you stop?
Just take a moment to really think about this.
I need to see your tears.
Would you move already?
I hate this doubt you're forcing upon me.

The problem is the two of you.
Why won't you die?
Why don't you leave?
Too close, too far.
Unending.

There's nothing I can do.

This is all i could ever ask of you.
Don't believe my discontent.
Just let things fall.

So afraid of heights.
Catch me.
Falling.

Back to the darkness.

While we wait to see the ending, couldn't you hold me?

No comments: