Thursday, January 4, 2007

Worth a risk.

I do know.
Oh god, I know.
Do you know how long I've wanted this?
Has all this waiting -- I'm always waiting -- has it proved nothing?
How can you doubt?
If you do, then you must understand my insecurities.
I want to be safe.
With you.
I want to be close to you.
Will you try to comfort me?
Do you understand my definition?
Intricately planned thoughts -- written out over years --they are not easily translated to words.
But try, my dear, to at least listen to what I tell you.
Know that I live in a world where answers are not definite.
Everything is grey.
And I am a paradox.
But I'll try to keep it simple -- for your sake.
And, very simply, you make me very happy.
In a strange non-euphoric way, something I've never quite felt before.
I may be uncertain, but I know this is good.
Oh, time, when will you be right?

No comments: