Saturday, June 4, 2005

Another.

Save me, please
It's taking over
Though no pain will find me here at first
It will burn through my skin
And then -- it will dance
It will tear apart my nerves
But I won't scream
Silence echoes through my brain
I am unable to breathe
I only stare
I am in shock
Watching as I disappear
I will dissolve and wash away
Will you remember me?

Save me, please
It's taken over
I can't feel one goddamn thing
You've made me numb
Because you know I long to feel
Anything -- am I dead?
Please just let me die!
I know you don't want me here
Abandon me like so many times before
Leave me with nothing again
How long can I go with only hate
To fill my soul?
Bleed to death in darkness
Can you see me?

Save me, please
You're taking over
But how could know what you're doing to me?
Just be looking at me
Just by lying
Like you do so well
You cannot see me here
You monster
How dare you give me hope!
Just to snatch it away!
Bait for your game -- I am your prey
You are sick -- just as I am
Kiss my poison lips
Can you taste me?

Save me, please
You've taken over
And I hate you for it
How dare you make promises
I love you
With all that I am
It's too bad that you will never know
How I long to be with you
If only you could love me
Can you see me?
Do you care?
Hold me anyway
And feed me with your lies
For I will not survive
One more day alone
Please, please... save me!

I hate you for not loving me! What must I do to change your mind???

No comments: