Friday, June 10, 2005

Hate and remedy.

You've never met me,
But you apparently,
Know me extremely well.
You tell me everything,
About me...
I'm sick.
I'm strange.
Depressed.
Derranged.
And you're so good,
At hating me...
We've never spoken,
But you seem to know,
Everything about me.
You scream at me,
So loud...
I'm gross.
I'm broken.
Insane.
Outspoken.
And you let me know,
That you hate me...
I've never hurt you,
But you're so offended,
With everything I do,
I hate you too!

God help me,
To be patient,
With the demons,
Of this world.
They come to kill,
But you will protect.
Help me to love them.
I'm sorry,
For lashing out,
In anger,
For revenge.
Take my hate,
Mold it into something useful,
To carry out Your will.
Destroy my anger.
Tell these demons,
To forget what I've said.
Fill them with Your words.
Take this evil out of me.
Destroy me,
And fill me with the new.
I want to live for You...

No comments: